Travis Barker sets stage on fire with first surprise performance since health scare


Musician Travis Barker gave an electrifying performance during his friend Machine Gun Kelly's star-studded concert in Los Angeles on Wednesday night.


Blink-182 drummer, 46, returned to the stage for the first time since being hospitalized with 'life-threatening' pancreatitis.

Barker went shirtless as he rocked the title track of My Downfall and "Bloody Valentine" from a ticket to MGK.

"There's one person I grew up idolizing that I became friends with and believed in me. And never did I want to jam to a song that he and I made up. LA's own Travis Barker, Tonight Make some noise for that,” MGK, 32, rejoiced as Barker took to the stage.

Barker's new wife, reality TV star Khloe Kardashian, also attended the concert to support the love of his life. The pair reached the show holding hands.

On June 28, Barker was taken to the hospital for pancreatitis. He explained on his Instagram story: "I went in for an endoscopy on Monday and felt great. But after dinner, I felt unbearable pain and have been hospitalized since then.”

“This resulted in severe life-threatening pancreatitis. I am so grateful that with intensive treatment, I am much better than I am currently,” he shared.

Meanwhile, the Kardashian alum described the experience as "scary and emotional."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post