Prince Harry 'sincerely smiled' as he spoke about Princess Diana at the UN

Prince Harry lets out his truest feelings as he talks about his childhood memories


Prince Harry spilled his most genuine feelings while talking about his childhood memories and that of his mother, Princess Diana, at the United Nations on July 18

Darren Stanton, a body language expert, said the Duke of Sussex "became less playful" and "smiled sincerely" as he recalled the "playfulness" and "screams" in his speech, the showbiz cheat sheet reported.

Stanton said Prince appeared to be "a very different version" than what we are used to seeing.

In his speech, Harry said, "On my wall, and in my heart every day, is an image of my mother and Mandela meeting in Cape Town in 1997."

Harry said, "When I first saw the photo, my mother's face was filled with joy.

"Playfulness, flirtatiousness, even. Pure joy in communicating with another soul committed to serving humanity."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post