This sweet gesture from Ryan Reynolds to his teenage fan melts hearts

 

Ryan Reynolds posts heartfelt message to 13-year-old fan while recovering from open-heart surgery


Ryan Reynolds recently won everyone's heart as he sent a heartfelt message to a 13-year-old fan who underwent open-heart surgery at a hospital in Newcastle.

According to the Daily Mail, Seb Hollingsworth is a staunch fan of the actor and reportedly has a poster of his Deadpool character in his bedroom.

So, the teenager's father sent Ryan a tweet asking, "How can we get MarvelStudio Superheroes to message our Heart Hero Seb?"

The Adam Project actor replied, "Can you open your DM?"


Ryan later sent a cute video to the kid, in which he can be heard saying, "You can call me Deadpool, call me Green Lantern, call me whatever you want! I'm just Want to send my best wishes and all my love to you, and I hope I can see you in person one of these days, friend.

The Red Notice actor continued, "I hear you're going through this dude, and it sounds like you have so many wonderful people who love you so much. Hang in there, you're doing amazing and me." So proud of you, right Apple?"


Meanwhile, Seb's father revealed that the actor had offered his son "the best seat in the house if he would be able to travel to the Wrexham AFC club".

“When people do things like this, they should be submerged. But the impact is difficult to convey,” he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post