Ayesha Omar spills the beans on what kind of man she wants to marry


 Ayesha Umar is talking about her wedding plans these days.

The Bubbles star, who is widely praised for her acting skills, recently opened up about her personal life with Rabia Muggani, admitting that she doesn't mind marrying a younger boy .

Umar said, "If I think a boy is younger than me but he is mature and I think we can connect well, then why not. I will definitely marry him, I have no such problem Yes, age is just a number." ,

However, he emphasized the importance of a person's biological age.

"Your health, maturity, diet and attitude define your age. Some people's biological age is different from their chronological age."

Umar will next be seen in Abu Aliha's Javed Iqbal opposite Yasir Hussain. The star will play the role of a cop in the film.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post