Drew Barrymore reflects on meeting Tom Holland for the first time: 'I was so enamored'

 


Drew Barrymore recently took a trip down memory lane, as she reflected on meeting Tom Holland for the first time a decade ago.

The Scream star shared two old photos of himself with the Spider-Man actor on Instagram.

"I remember what it was like meeting you? 2011? And I was so fascinated by you," she expressed in the caption of the post.

"I just saw your movie and we were meeting about a project that I was going to direct and I really thought you were the most impressive and incredible person out there as well as an extraordinary talent!" The 46-year-old actor met again.


Drew Barrymore reflects on meeting Tom Holland for the first time: 'I was so enamored'

Praising the super-talented actor who continues to rock his professional and personal life, Barrymore wrote, "Watching you grow up! Love the greatest ladies @zendaya and be our hero! From Spider-Man to Billy Elliot and the greatest dancer in @lipsyncbattle and now you'll hopefully play Fred Astaire??

In one of the pictures, the Charlie's Angels actor can be seen holding Holland by his arm as they both were walking outside.

Jumping on the moment, she expressed, "I didn't know this picture had a record! It was like every time I see you, I remember this moment and now I have the record too!"

Drew Barrymore reflects on meeting Tom Holland for the first time: 'I was so enamored'



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post