LeBron James Shoots Down The Rumors Of Wanting To Leave The Lakers: "I See Myself Being With The Purple And Gold As Long As I Can Play."


 As the Lakers continue to leave the game, LeBron James finds himself once again in the midst of trade rumours.

This time around, reports were suggesting that James was planning to move out of Los Angeles in search of a reunion with the Cleveland Cavaliers. There were also whispers about the rift between LeBron's camp (Clutch Sports) and the Lakers front office.

But after the Lakers lost to the Clippers on Friday, King finally addressed those rumors publicly, dismissing the notion that he had any intention of jumping ship.

“This is a franchise I see myself with. I am here Here I am," he said, per Hoopshype. "... I literally live in the moment. I do. I live in the moment. I see myself with purple and gold for as long as I can play. But I also have a goal that if it's possible - I don't even know if it's possible - that if I can play with my son, I'd love to do that. Is there anything that no man needs in life? It's like the best thing that could possibly happen. That doesn't mean I don't want to be with this franchise."

LeBron has expressed interest in playing with his son in the future. Bronie will be eligible for the NBA in 2024.

And while there is a widespread belief that Bronie will, indeed, make it to the league, it remains to be seen where he will land or if James will be satisfied with leaving the Lakers to join him.

Whatever the case, James has made it clear where his loyalty lies. In the basketball world, he sees purple and gold - and nothing will change at the moment.

We'll soon see what else he brings to the franchise with his remaining years.

Read Next :

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post