Madhuri Dixit opens up about her childhood days, reveals she was a 'shy' kid

Madhuri Dixit talks about her childhood days

Madhuri Dixit opens up about her childhood days, reveals she was a 'shy' kid

Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit recently spoke about her childhood days and how she was looked upon as a child.

In her debut web series The Fame Game, Madhuri plays a Bollywood star named Anamika Anand, whose life revolves around her personal struggles, which are far from her public image.

In a recent conversation with Harper's Bazaar, the Devdas actor revealed that she is "quite open" despite being silent at times.

“As a child, I was playful but shy. A lot of people thought I was a sly because I wouldn't speak much, but it wasn't. It was just that when I went on stage, the world would have forgotten... something would have changed in me. I thought I owned it, and it would bring out the best in me. But I'm a funny person, I like to joke. I could be quiet sometimes but don't like 'don't talk to me'. I'm pretty open."

Opening up more about her growing up years, she said, "I grew up with one brother and three sisters, but my parents never held the view that only men could achieve success My dad was very supportive of all of us, whatever it is we wanted to pursue. He used to say, 'Go out into the world and get what you want. But you have to work hard because it's 2 percent talent and 98 percent is hard work'.

She claims to have instilled similar values ​​in her sons, Arin and Ryan.

Watch Stories

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post