Amber Heard shares rare update on Johnny Depp defamation case: 'I continue to pay the price'

Amber Heard shares a rare update on her plans and preparation for the Johnny Depp defamation case


Amber Heard has just taken to social media and offered fans a rare update on the hearing of her upcoming defamation case against Johnny Depp.

The defamation case is in reference to Heard's 2018 Washington Post op-ed about domestic abuse survivors.

Her post has been shared on Instagram and it contains a note that read, "I am going offline for the next several weeks. As you know, I will be living in Virginia, where I face my ex-husband Johnny Depp. Court."

"Johnny is suing me for an op-ed I wrote in The Washington Post in which I recounted my experience of violence and domestic abuse."

"I never took her name, rather I wrote about the price women pay for speaking out against men in power. I continue to pay that price, but hopefully when this case is over." So I can go ahead and Johnny too.

"I have always maintained a love for Johnny and it pains me so much to live out the details of our past lives together in front of the world."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post