Glee Star Amber Riley and Fiancé Deason Black Part Way—Spill Source

'Glee' Star Amber Riley and Fiancé Dacian Black Have Officially Abandoned It


Amber Riley has announced her separation from fiancé Deason Black- Says Sources.

The Glee star, 36, has broken up with her fiancé Dacian Black, a representative for Riley confirmed to E! News, noting, "they demand privacy in the meantime."

Last month while promoting her new Lifetime Original movie single Black Female, Riley visited the Nice and Neat podcast and revealed that she and Black were no longer an item.

"I'm a single black woman. I am, I'm a single black woman, but I'm not as crazy as the movie," she said on the podcast, referring to the TV movie that inspired the 1992 Stalker movie. single white woman.

Explaining that the breakup was "amicable," Riley said, "I wish her all the best."

"I have nothing terrible or bad to say," she continued.

The pair got engaged in 2019, with Riley telling followers in a since-deleted Instagram post, "There was a time when I thought I didn't need or deserve this kind of love." I'm not. I'm seeing a man who changed my mind. My time with myself, loving myself, being comfortable with myself, preparing me for you and preparing me for this."

“I am very proud to say, I am the future Mrs. Black,” she continued. "I love you @desanblack_official and I thank you for your patience, your friendship and your partnership! Don't let anyone tear you apart from what God has joined together. #HappilyEngaged #Engaged #BlackLove. "

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post