Jake Gyllenhaal reveals his reaction to sister Maggie's potential Oscar win

Jake Gyllenhaal Reveals His Reaction to His Sister Maggie Gyllenhaal's Oscar Nod


Jake Gyllenhaal recently revealed his reaction to the news of his sister Maggie Gyllenhaal being nominated for the Oscars 2022.

During his conversation with People, the Ambulance actor appeared as a proud brother who almost burst into tears for his sister's success.

The outlet is quoted as saying, "Before my sister was nominated for the Academy Award [for Best Adapted Screenplay for The Lost Daughter] someone asked me if I thought I would cry if she won And as I said no, I started to shed tears."

The 41-year-old actor continued, "I was amazed and beyond proud of the film he made. And then the reaction to it, just extraordinary," the 41-year-old actor continued.

"He just did something so honest," he said.

Though the 44-year-old couldn't win the coveted award, she bagged her second Oscar this year.

She was also nominated in the Best Supporting Actress category at the 82nd Academy Awards.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post