Jim Carrey quits acting: 'I'm too serious'

 

Jim Carrey 60. Announced retirement form from acting at the age of


Jim Carrey is taking a back seat with acting.

The 60-year-old recently spoke to Access in which he admitted that he is seriously considering retiring.

"Okay, I'm retiring. Yes, possibly. I'm getting serious enough," he began.

“I think so – and this is something you would never hear another celebrity say as long as time exists – I have had enough. I have done enough. I am enough,” he said.

When asked again whether his decision was final, Carey said: "It depends if the angels bring some kind of script, you know, written in gold ink that tells me that people It's really important to see, I might keep going down the road, but I'm taking a break," he doubled down.

Carey says her focus is now on focusing on her other passions. "I really like my quiet life, and I really like to paint on canvas, and I really love my spiritual life," he shared.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post