Kim Kardashian threatens to burn Ray J's old management team 'to the ground'

Kim Kardashian threatens to 'burn everything to the ground' if Ray J's old team leaks any more footage of her


Kim Kardashian threatens to 'burn' Ray J's old team 'to the ground' if new footage is leaked.

Kim's past haunts her everywhere, and it hasn't failed to lead to an episode of the new Hulu series, The Kardashians.

In the brand new episode, Kim talks about the possibility of another tape leak and issued a threatening confession, saying, "I won't watch it again. I know the right lawyers this time. Fine me." Know what to do this time."

He also said, "I have all the time, all the money, and all the resources to burn on the [disgraceful] ground."

Even though the star is "99.9%", there is certainly no more footage, "What if I was sleeping [unattended]?"

Before concluding, he also admitted that the tape had been 'pressed' on his head for almost 20 years and called it a 'mistake'

Even though "It's embarrassing for him to be there, but it's not the most reprehensible thing and I won't be made to feel that way. I'm just human."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post