Khloe Kardashian Reveals the 'Special Soulmate' Who Changed Her Life Forever

"My biggest blessing. My sweetest reward. The one that changed my life forever. I love you my special soulmate," Khloe Kardashian said.


American reality TV star Khloe Kardashian shared a heartfelt birthday wish for her daughter True, who turned four on Tuesday.

The Good American co-founder threw True a lavish party, which was reportedly also attended by Tristan Thompson despite his strained relationship with his ex-girlfriend.

Sharing photos with True from the birthday bash on Instagram, Khloe said, "I blinked and you're 4!"

"Happy 4th birthday my baby!!! I wish I could bottle you up and keep you small forever. Also watching you grow into that little lady has been the greatest honor of my life. For choosing me Sweet True Thank you.

"My biggest blessing. My sweetest reward. The one that changed my life forever. I love you my special soulmate," concluded Khloe.

Tristan Thompson was the first to react to Chloe's post and showered love on her.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post