Piers Morgan guest was 'censored' for denying his 'obsession' with Meghan Markle


Comedian and activist Kate Smarthwaite was told not to argue with Piers Morgan when it comes to Meghan Markle.

Speaking to Mirror.co.uk in an exclusive interview, Kate revealed that she was given a set of instructions before joining Pierce for her show Uncensored.

"They were expecting to be with me. There was only one thing ... they wanted me not to mention some of the things I said in my last conversation."

She continued to claim: "They didn't want me to criticize her or explain her vengeful obsession with her."

She wrote: "I don't blame the producers. It's about 95% 'sensing' the work of producing a show like this.

"By which I mean which voices and perspectives will be broadcast and so essentially, which ones will not."

Kate said: "This makes Piers Morgan's interest in free speech seem purely hypocritical, in my view.

“If, as he later claimed on Twitter, there had been no attempt to censor me, his producers would have told me in advance not to get “too personal” with Pierce when discussing the subject of Meghan. Wouldn't have been warned."

She further added that Pierce has a "bad attitude" and "childish obsession" with Meghan.

Responding to his claims in a tweet, Pierce hit back by saying that he doesn't censor people on his show.

He tweeted: "I just checked and nobody tried to censor you - we don't censor guests, that's the point of the show."

‘Stranger Things’ season four part one review: all the terrifying thrills you’ve come to expect

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post