Miles Teller had jet fuel in his blood during 'Maverick' shoot, reveals Tom Cruise's reaction

Miles Teller reveals he had jet fuel in his blood while shooting 'Top Gun: Maverick'


Top Gun: Maverick star Miles Teller has detailed what he did to shoot the high-octane action sequences.

During an interview with Late Night with Seth Meyers on Tuesday, Taylor, who played Lieutenant Bradley 'Rooster' Bradshaw in the Top Gun sequel, shared that one of the airplane scenes for the box-office hit He started feeling ill soon after filming. ,

"So we got down to, I'm just like, 'I'm not feeling very well,'" Taylor said. "And I was really hot, and I started itching like crazy. So I jet out, and I'm just covered in hives, like, from head to toe."

Taylor was immediately taken to a doctor, who ordered a blood test, saying he then went home and took an oatmeal bath to ease the hives.

"My blood comes back, and I have flame-retardant, insecticide, and jet fuel in my blood," Taylor recalled.

"Then I go to set the next day, and Tom's like, 'So, how did it happen, Miles, what did they find?' Taylor said.

"I was like, 'Well, Tom, it turns out I have jet fuel in my blood.' And without missing a beat, Tom just goes, 'Yeah, I was born with it, baby.'"

Top Gun: Maverick is the long-awaited sequel to Cruise's 1986 classic, in which he played Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell, a Navy pilot. The film is currently running in theatres.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post