Jennifer Lopez reveals her suffering as an artist after divorce from Marc Anthony

Jennifer Lopez was married to Marc Anthony for 10 years from 2004 to 2014


Jennifer Lopez reveals she struggled as a performer after her divorce with ex-husband Marc Anthony.

The Marry me actor married the singer-songwriter in 2004 and the couple divorced in 2014 after 10 years and two children.

Now, in her hot-released documentary Halftime, JLo reveals how she felt devalued as an artist after splitting up with her then-husband.

"I got divorced when my kids were three years old," the actor-singer said in the film. "I was a single mom with two young kids."

She continued: "As an artist, I got a little lost trying to create a perfect family life."

Lopez, who is now engaged to her boyfriend Ben Affleck, continued, "At 42, movie roles weren't knocking on my door, and when I went back to work, I felt like I didn't know where my value was anymore."

The On The Floor hit-maker rekindled her relationship with Affleck last year after breaking off their engagement in January 2004.

In April this year, both got engaged for the second time.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post