Britney Spears surprises fans with new a cappella version of 'Baby One More Time'

Britney Spears wrote in the caption, 'I haven't shared my voice in a very long time... probably too long'


Britney Spears surprised her fans with a new a cappella version of her biggest hit, Baby One More Time.

The 40-year-old superstar poured his heart out for the iconic song for his 1998 debut single in a video posted (deleted and re-posted) on his Instagram handle on Friday.

Spears, who recently tied the knot with her longtime partner Sam Asghari, made the classic appearance in a Mirror video during a break from the laundry.


In the caption, the Toxic singer wrote, "I haven't shared my voice in a very long time... probably too long... and here I am at my house playing with a different version of 'Baby'."

Spears said, "Well, I've had for 14 years what I wanted... a different version of 'Baby,' but do the producers really put it together and work for me... A start... but as the team said, no," Spears said.

Referring to his decade-plus stereotype that governed his personal and professional life, he wrote, "They ruined it for me, embarrassed me and made me feel like absolutely nothing!!! [disgraceful]!!!"

"I share this because I know about my love and passion for singing... and my own family fooled me... I'm not going to be the victim!!! Baby hit me one more time? ??" she wrote.

Released in September 1998, the song Baby One More Time was nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the Grammy Awards and topped the charts in at least 22 countries.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post