Kourtney Kardashian helps daughter Penelope bring to life all her ideas for her 10th birthday

Kourtney Kardashian said, "I feel so blessed to be the mother of this little lady."


American reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian has shared a glimpse of her daughter Penelope's 'dreamy' 10th birthday.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star shared cute pictures and video clips from the birthday bash on Instagram.

He wrote, '10th birthday to the dreaming daughter. When it comes to celebrating birthdays, I love letting my kids lead."

"He told me all his thoughts and I helped bring him to life," Kourtney continued.

Earlier, Kourtney shared a heartfelt birthday note for Penelope, saying, "I feel so blessed to be the mother of this little lady. She makes me so proud every day and brings so much joy to my world. Happy 10th birthday to Mary Penelope."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post