Prince Harry gets emotional as he mentions Prince William at Diana Awards


The Duke of Sussex Prince Harry got emotional as he mentioned his estranged brother Prince William in his speech to pay tribute to his late mother Princess Diana on his 61st birthday.

Archie and Lillibet's father spoke to the Diana Award recipients over video chat on Friday.

In his emotional speech, Prince Harry paid a touching tribute to Princess Diana.

The Duke of Sussex also mentioned his brother in the video message.

“There is not a day in the last two-and-a-half decades when I have not thought about the impression he left not only on myself and my brother, but on our entire lives,” he says.

Harry Says Lilibet, Archie Reminds Him About Diana 'Every Single Day'

"I see my mother's legacy when I look at my children every day."

Prince William also paid an emotional tribute to his mother in an emotional letter to the recipients of the Diana Award.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post