Prince Harry sees his late mother Princess Diana in daughter Lillibet, son Archie


The Duke of Sussex Prince Harry, who still thinks about his mother Princess Diana every day, has said he sees his late mother in his children Archie and Lillibet.

In his emotional speech to pay tribute to his late mother on her 61st birthday, Prince Harry says, "When I look at my children every day I see my mother's legacy."

Diana was talking to the awardees while appearing on the Duke video chat.

He continued, "I see his legacy in all of you. I see his legacy in the Diana Award community that spans many generations. Whenever I meet families, youth and children from all corners of the world, I see his legacy.

Harry's older brother Prince William also paid an emotional tribute to his mother in an emotional letter to the recipients of the Diana Award.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post