Lady Gaga says she takes co-stars' consent before shooting intimate scenes


 Lady Gaga, who has previously suffered on-set abuse, recently admitted that she pays 'a lot' attention to respecting her co-star's personal space when filming intimate scenes.

During his interview with Jake Gyllenhaal for Variety Studios: Actors on Actors, the House of Gucci actor shared, "I really ask for consent. I'd be like, "Is it okay if I touch you?" When I'm in character, so I don't pretend we're not doing the film."

Lady Gaga says she takes co-stars' consent before shooting intimate scenes

The Bad Romance singer revealed in 2014 that a music producer sexually abused her and became pregnant at the age of 19.

Meanwhile, the 41-year-old actress expressed during her recent chat with Gyllenhaal that she only 'feels safe in art'.

The A Star Is Born actor said, "I feel safer with art than I do in life." "I feel protected by art. I feel like art has saved my whole life."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post