Jessie J hits back at troll who attacked her weight gain after miscarriage

Jessie J talks about the trolls who made her gain weight after a miscarriage


Award-winning songwriter Jessie J has pulled up a goofy troll asking about her weight gain barely five months after a miscarriage.

The singer rebuked Goofy Nelly for her comments about pregnancy and weight gain in an Instagram Story.

The now-expired story called on the trolls to "stop commenting on people's weight". Any. just stop. Or telling someone they definitely look pregnant."

“Or you look skinny. Just about anything. Stop now. I see this a lot on social and know it happens in real life.”

Especially since "I've gained 10 pounds in the last 6 months and I feel great. It's just under one stone for people who don't pound. It may or may not last or I There could be more benefits. Who's got it?! As long as I feel well and I'm healthy, I don't care."

Later in the story she also revealed that she was recently asked "was I pregnant" because "you look pregnant."

Those who asked also knew "what I did last year and let me know your thoughts on that and how I should have handled it."

"So weird and damn bold. I never would. Just no. It's not," she admitted before concluding.

"It's not cool to just say or comment on someone's body. Unless they/I tell you or ask for your opinion, it's not what's needed or helpful. Wild they some people don't know. Phew." (sic)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post