Adele returns to Britain amid delays in Las Vegas residency


Adele looked gorgeous in a black velvet gown as she returned to the UK for a live show for the first time in five years as fans keep asking about the rescheduling of her Las Vegas residence.

The Hello hit-maker attended the BST Hyde Park Festival in London on Friday, where she has attended nearly 65,000 concerts.

The 34-year-old singer, dressed in a black off-shoulder gown, was filled with emotion as she shouted, "I'm so happy to be back."

Hollywood A-lister Tom Cruise also joined the much-awaited show.



Last week on Instagram, the vocal powerhouse announced the line-up for the gig, as she wrote, "The lineup for my Hyde Park show next week is going to blow your socks off!! ,

"An all-female bill, from newcomers I'm obsessed with to the late @spaceykacey, one of my all-time favorite artists @gabrielleuk I've been in love with since I was 4 years old!!" He continued.

"It's going to be incredible, with one of us performing all day long, I can't wait to share the main stage with you ladies," Adele said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post