Amanda Holden Reveals What It's Like to Get 'Wolf Whistles' in the '70s

Amanda Holden opens up on compliments and showing off skin


Amanda Holden recently admitted that she loved being catcalled by fans in her 70s and didn't care about being "sexist".

According to Metro, the Britain's Got Talent judge spoke to Women's Weekly about how she enjoyed receiving compliments on her "sizzling appearance."

"I still want to get the wolf whistle in my 70s, and I don't care how sexist it is," she said.

The reality star continued, "I wish a builder would give me a little 'oi, oi' when I walk past. I don't want to be duped by men or women when I'm walking the dog!"

The actress also said that women should be able to wear whatever they want "regardless of their age".

Reportedly, Amanda was often slammed for showing "too much skin" on BGT, however, the show's judge said she didn't care.

"The only way to change things is not to give a damn," she said.

"I think the women I connect with are like that and hope that by reading about us and seeing us, other women feel championed and brave, regardless of their age or body size," The actress explained.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post