Kim Kardashian says 'I would have done anything to be famous'

Pete Davidson's Sweetheart Kim Reveals How She's "So Open And Honest About The Fact That I Like To Be Famous"


Kim Kardashian shares the truth with her fans as she reflects on her early career in new interviews, saying she's been interested in being famous since she was 10.

The American TV personality and businesswoman opened up about her career in an interview with Robin Roberts on Wednesday's ABC News primetime special, revealing she wanted to become famous after watching The Real World at the age of 10 .

The mother of four also revealed that she was always on the hunt for fame, but it is no longer her priority. Kim shares four children with her ex-husband Kanye West and she is currently dating comedian Pete Davidson.

Kim said: "If you had asked me years ago, when I first started my career, I would have done anything to be famous, I am so open and honest about the fact that I love being famous. "

She continued: "Some people are made for this better than others, I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like I could handle it and if I didn't feel like I was made for it."

Kim spoke about her love for the ground-breaking reality show The Real World, which debuted in the early '90s, revealing that she was "obsessed" with the show and thought it was "super authentic" and you got to see one. real life".

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post