Jennifer Lopez details Ben Affleck's tearful proposal: Read

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck announced engagement this week


Jennifer Lopez is touching on her intimate marriage proposal from boyfriend Ben Affleck.

In her newsletter, On the JLo, the singer emphasized her 'second chance at love', as she admitted that she was in the bubble bath when Affleck came into the big question.

"Did you ever wish that your biggest dream could come true?" He started. "Saturday night, when I was at my favorite place on earth (in the bubble bath), my beautiful love got down on one knee and proposed. I was completely turned off and just stared into his eyes and smiled. Trying to cry at the same time. My head was spinning around the fact that after 20 years it was happening all over again, I was literally speechless and said, 'Is it yes?' I said yes, yes, yes."

She continued, "I was smiling so big and tears rolling down my face, feeling so incredibly happy and complete. It wasn't fancy at all, but it was the most romantic thing I could have ever imagined." Didn't... just a quiet Saturday night at home with two people promising to be together forever for each other."

"Two very lucky people who got a second chance at true love," said Lopez.

JLo shares the importance of her diamond ring.

"Green has always been my lucky color and now, of course, it always will be." Lopez included photos from her camera roll, including a close-up of the jewelry.

Lopez and Affleck rekindled their romance in 2021, 20 years after their first split. The singer admits that she is lucky to have crossed paths with the actor again.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post