Daughter 'proud' of Elon Musk's ex-wife Justin getting rid of 'Musk' nickname


Elon Musk's ex-wife Justin is a doting mother to her children.


Justin, who shares five children with the Tesla boss, took to his social media Tuesday to share his two cents about daughter Javier's latest decision to break up with the father.

To change his name to Vivian Jenna Wilson, Xavier Alexander Musk has submitted paperwork to embrace his transgender identity.

"Gender identity and the fact that I no longer live with or want to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form," notes the filing.



 

Meanwhile, Justin writes: "I had a weird childhood," my 18-year-old told me. "I can't believe I'm as normal as I look.

"I said 'I'm so proud of you. I'm so proud of myself!' he said.

Fans were quick to support Musk's ex-wife, appreciating her bravery and excellent parenting.

From mom to mom: You're a wonderful mom! You can both be proud of yourself."

Another said: "We've been on this journey with our son. I know how meaningful and positive it is when your child feels at home in their own body, and who they are on a fundamental level. Any zodiac sign No, fame or achievement means much more than that. Best wishes to you both."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post