Megan Thee Stallion sparks frenzy over her desire to collaborate with Adele


 Songwriter and lyricist Megan Thee Stallion has surprised fans after expressing her excitement over her upcoming film.

The singer broke the news in a candid interview with People magazine and began to rage over her desire to collaborate with Adele.

The conversation took place when Megan was asked about the viral TikTok viral video.

Megan excitedly told her audience, "Oh my god. Yep. I've seen it," and even left her fans in a frenzy that, "If Adele wants me to come on track, then Be a dancer, I'm there, I'm here for this. Somebody tell him to call me because I'm ready!"

Megan has collaborated with several Hollywood A-listers so far and it looks like she wants to add Adele to her list of famous collaborators, which includes Rihanna and Beyonce.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post