Caitlyn Jenner on meeting Pete Davidson: 'seemed like a really nice guy'

Caitlyn Jenner Recalls Her First Awkward Conversation With Kim Kardashian's Boyfriend Pete Davidson


Caitlyn Jenner opened up about her first conversation with Kim Kardashian's boyfriend Pete Davidson, revealing that she had a strange encounter with him.

In an appearance on the Full Send podcast, the 72-year-old media personality said that Kim brought the comedian to her house so Caitlin could meet her two days earlier.

The Olympic gold medalist admitted that she made a mistake, saying, "I was in trouble because I called him Peter."

"Kim starts laughing, 'It's not Peter, it's Pete,'" she recalled.

Caitlyn said, "I don't know, I'm just trying to be polite."

However, she then shared that Pete "seemed like a really nice guy," "the best part, honestly, Kim looked so happy. That's my number one concern."

Caitlyn then spoke about Kanye West, Kim's ex, admitting, "I really like Kanye."

"Every time we've been together, he's been absolutely great," she continued. "We are good friends."

Caitlin concluded, "I just have to be a little careful because he has said some things, especially to the family, that obviously I am on the family side." "I wish him nothing but good luck and I would love to see him again."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post