Khloe Kardashian spills beans on struggling relationship with Tristan Thompson

Khloe Kardashian reveals she and Tristan Thompson weren't together before paternity scandal


Khloe Kardashian talks about her 'conflicting' relationship with Tristan Thompson at The Kardashians premiere.

On an April 15 episode of the Hulu series, the reality star admitted to struggling with her relationship with her boyfriend, before it was revealed that Thompson fathered a child with Marali Nichols.

"Right now Tristan and I are just friends and I love the relationship between him and me. My biggest focus is being a mom to my beautiful angel True," said the Good American mogul.

"Tristan and I aren't exactly together. He's one of my best friends. I see Tristan twice a week. He's a really practical dad and there's no tension between me and Tristan. We really, Get along really well," she said.

The 37-year-old socialite also expressed that if "Tristan had her way, we would be totally together."

However, Kardashian added that she "just needs a little bit of breathing room and time to think."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post