Johnny Depp's neighbor claims he didn't see Amber Heard with scars of physical abuse

Johnny Depp sues Amber Heard over a defamatory op-ed he wrote for The Washington Post in 2018


One of Johnny Depp's childhood friends and neighbor has testified in court that he never saw Depp's ex-wife Amber Heard with any physical abuse marks on her face.

Isaac Baruch, who testified in court as a witness on the third day of the defamation trial between Depp and Heard, told on Wednesday how Ms. Heard told him that the tourist actor hit her.

She revealed that she later saw a picture of her severed face on the internet.

Baruch, who has been friends with Depp as both teenagers, recounts the alleged incident of physical abuse, which was reported by Ms. Heard in May 2016, and detailed as they returned to the penthouse floor of the couple's Californian home. Told about where he also had an apartment.

As Deadline reports, Baruch continued that he asked the actress what happened and she replied "Johnny came by last night, and he got violent."

Baruch continued, "I asked him if he hit you? And he said yes. 'He threw a phone at me and hit me.' And I'm looking because I just saw him two feet away and I'm going, 'Where?'"

He said that Heard sticks his head out to see her face. "I'm looking at the whole thing and I can't see anything. ... I don't see any cuts, scratches, swelling. It's just Amber's face."

He also revealed that Heard didn't wear makeup.

Depp has filed a defamation suit over a 2018 op-ed she wrote for The Washington Post, in which she refers to herself as "a public figure representing domestic abuse."

The defamation trial is expected to last six weeks.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post