Kim Kardashian selected as an example for future students after baby bar exam

Kim Kardashian shared the news on her Instagram


Kim Kardashian has been busy achieving milestones in her journey to become a practicing lawyer as the Skims founder recently showed up to be chosen as an example for future students.

Taking to Instagram, the 41-year-old shared the story of his Professor Sam Farkas bragging about his almost perfect score on the Baby Bar exam.

Farkas in his post also confirmed that the reality TV star has been selected 'as student answer' after clearing the exam in December 2020 after failing thrice in two years.

The Kardashian star shared a photo of her essay chosen as a sample for other students, while Farkas praised her.

"So proud of Kim Kardashian... well done Kim!!" The professor wrote

Responding to the good news, Mughal wrote, "A bit strange!!"

She also explained to her followers, "This means my essay scored highest when I took the bar, so they used my essay as a model answer to show future people what the answer should be." .

"I legit screamed when my professor Sam told me!"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post