Engin Altan's 'courageous' son Amir makes his parents proud

Neslisah Alkoclar said, "The enthusiasm and pride you have given us as a family is indescribable."


Amir Aras Dujaytan, the six-year-old son of Turkish leading actor Engin Altan Dujaytan, made his parents proud by participating in the first official race on Sunday.

Engin Altan, who played the lead role in the historical drama serial Dirilis: Ertugrul, shared an adorable picture with son on Instagram and updated fans.

The actor's wife Neslisa Alkocler also turned to the Facebook-owned app and revealed, "My son went to his first official run today."

Describing the son, Neslisa Alkocler said, "Sharp, courageous and carefree is my son, I was excited, touched and most proud to see him. I am glad that your eyes are so dark, your heart so much." Strong and you have become my son. The enthusiasm and pride you have given us as a family is indescribable."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post